Skype
splashdown15

Great: The Show episode 5 Great: The Show episode 5

Great!

The Show!

TmsT's "Spy and Sentry" TmsT's "Spy and Sentry"

It's not often that I belly laugh at the Internet Cartoons, but that ending reaaally got me.
This is by far the most creative and potentially most well executed TF2 Parodies I've ever seen, and despite the obvious silliness about it actually was really enticing from a narrative point. And weirdly enough, the use of in-game backgrounds really didn't detract!

5 stars for you, Mr Kepple.

Wisenheimers - Furby Talk Wisenheimers - Furby Talk

yotam

Freddy's Lament Freddy's Lament

Great animation, but nonsensical bullshit visual metaphors that didn't tie into anything.

Dead End Job Dead End Job

Kevin 'Spacies'

Aaaaah I see watcha did there

(Also how the hell you got this done in 48 hours I will never know but my god is it commendable)

mukpuddy responds:

Yes!! Someone finally picked up on our Kevin Spacies joke. You may be the first.

Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

Surely I wasn't the only one expecting him to scream 'SHE DELETED ALL FUCKING 3 OF THEM???'
Also, nice visuals, short but sweet, and a good idea. Would vote 4 if a teeny bit more to it.

Versus.073 Versus.073

This is a great video BUT.. Why does it have the thumbnail from my video 'Suicide Survival Guide'? Or is that a Newgrounds glitch?

Skitzo-"Puppy Love" Skitzo-"Puppy Love"

I'm guessing this was inspired by suicidemouse.avi or something similar? Still did it's job on freaking me out, good work :D

Comick responds:

Thanks!! Haha no he has nothing to do with youtube memes heh. Skitzo is a character in my graphic novel "In The Dark" and he currently resides in Hell killing and torturing people for his sadistic pleasures....but his back story was that he was once a 1920's cartoon character that had shorts in theaters but anyone watching them went insane and killed people and then themselves in time so all his cartoons were burned and destroyed. These flashes are tiny scraps of what's left of his old cartoons :) He's also a prominent recurring character in my 6-8ft long fine art paintings that I show in galleries.

ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR

As always, the animation was exceptional and well accentuated your stylization. The characters are extremely cute, and the backgrounds set a quaint scene to match. Was wondering what reason there was for the 'T' rating, and then stuff started getting weird.. Although, I love it. It's a good weird! I honestly thought the mic quality of the duck to rather suit him, giving a raspy tone. Fantastic work as always!

Lazy Writing 7 Lazy Writing 7

Was alot shorter than expected, but meh, still loved it anyway. Thanks BROtam, ya BRO